---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The Falcon Banner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:03 AM
Subject: Posts from The Falcon Banner for 04/29/2020
To: <[log in to unmask]>

The Falcon Banner

News from Calontir

SCA University Podcast

By Mathurin Kerbusso on Apr 28, 2020 01:16 pm

THL Saito Takauji has begun a podcast for teaching RUSH classes online. The link is https://anchor.fm/scaunipod

The first class being offered is “Courtly Graces, SCA Ranks and Titles”

Uji says “If you want to post a class this way please email me at [log in to unmask] and I will help you get it set up!”

Bookcases in the library of the University of Leiden, 1610

Read in browser »
share on Twitter

Recent Articles:

From Their Royal Majesties: ZOOM Populace Discussion of Current State of the Kingdom
State of the SCA With President John Fulton and Gigi Coulson
Listening to Chaucer in Middle English
Announcement: Pennsic 49 Postponed to 2021
From Their Royal Majesties: All Calontir Events Canceled for Month of May

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
The Falcon Banner · 9201 Mastin St · Overland Park, KS 66212-4925 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp