---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The Falcon Banner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 10:06 AM
Subject: Posts from The Falcon Banner for 04/28/2020
To: <[log in to unmask]>

The Falcon Banner

News from Calontir

From Their Royal Majesties: ZOOM Populace Discussion of Current State of the Kingdom

By Mathurin Kerbusso on Apr 27, 2020 02:01 pm
This information is gleaned from a Facebook event page, and edited to apply to those not on Facebook:

We know that many of you have questions about the current state of things within the kingdom and, rather than continued guesses and speculation, We invite you to join Us for a Calontir Q&A via Zoom on Tuesday 4/28 from 7:30 to 8:30pm.

This is not an SCA event or a court – just a way for us to try to address at one time all who have questions or are interested in hearing those of others. We will not be able to answer every single question that you have, because some things We just don’t have answers to, but We will do our best to pass on to you any information and assuage any fears that We can…
To prevent chaos and confusion, we will be muting all participants at the beginning of the call and unmuting one at a time to allow them to ask their questions. If you would like to speak, please use the raise hand function and we will do our best to answer questions in the order they come up. You can also use the chat window to ask questions, if you prefer.

If you have questions that you want to be sure We answer or that may require Us to do a little digging before hand, please feel free to post them on here, so that We can have the chance to get the information you are looking for.

We hope to see all interested members of the populace on Tuesday evening and look forward to hopefully putting your minds at ease.

Lucian and Tamar

Information about the Zoom meeting:
Topic: Calontir Q&A
Time: Apr 28, 2020 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting online
https://wustl.zoom.us/j/93124704263?pwd=NXVFL0lOeVdaWURjM2Y0N2RHNlVjZz09

Meeting ID: 931 2470 4263
Password: Calontir

Join by One tap mobile
+13126266799,,93124704263# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,93124704263# US (New York)

To join by phone:

Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 931 2470 4263
Find your local number: https://wustl.zoom.us/u/acGHTWSQ2S

Read in browser »
share on Twitter

Recent Articles:

State of the SCA With President John Fulton and Gigi Coulson
Listening to Chaucer in Middle English
Announcement: Pennsic 49 Postponed to 2021
From Their Royal Majesties: All Calontir Events Canceled for Month of May
A Message from the Pennsic Autocrat

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
The Falcon Banner · 9201 Mastin St · Overland Park, KS 66212-4925 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp