Hello All,

We were planning to make summer registrations available for DLC exam requests beginning Friday, April 3rd, but this date has been pushed back due to the unknown status of summer classes.  So, please disregard the message on this digest titled “DLC Summer Reservations Available.”  I will send out another message to this list when summer exam registrations are available for the Digital Learning Center.

-          Amy

Amy Zachek

DLC Exam Commons Manager

ITS Academic Technologies

University of Nebraska

LLN 132B

Lincoln, NE 68588-0441

Office: 402-472-2178

university of nebraska logo lockup with campuses

If you have a great IT Tip that you would like us to share in a future week, please email [log in to unmask] to tell us about it! Tips can be related to any technology on campus that you use in your work. Make sure to include “IT Tips Suggestion” in the subject line.