Greetings All!

I've scheduled Zoom meetings for the next few Wednesdays. Once we can meet in person again, I'll cancel the remaining calls.

if you don't have the video capability needed, It should be possible to join by phone using one of the numbers listed at the bottom.

See you Wednesday!

-Volkmar

Eric Doerr is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mag Mor Baronial Weekly Meeting
Time: Apr 15, 2020 06:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
        Every week on Wed, until May 27, 2020, 7 occurrence(s)
        Apr 15, Apr 22, Apr 29, May 6, May 13, May 20, May 27,

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83173913889?pwd=Z21OOVg3OVA3TVNuL3hZN0cxcWFQZz09

Meeting ID: 831 7391 3889
Password: 792244

For audio-only connection: Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 253 215 8782 US