Hi, everyone.  I have scans of the face mask pattern I have been using, if anyone is interested.  It's a modification of the "Olsen" mask, developed by a hospital, so there is a pocket to insert a filter.  It takes a little longer to make than the pleated masks, but I like the fit better.  I also modified it to be make with hair ties, since 1/4 inch elastic is hard to find right now.
If you want to make one of these, email me and I will send you both the original and the modified patterns. The list serve strips off attachments or I would just post them here.
Stay well,
Natalya