Isabeau and I would like to whatch the meeting and listen. Because Isabeau and I do have a question. How far in the future is the closing of the events are going to last? Also we are wondering is are they thinking about increasing the membership time frame?
Carlos and Isabeau

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 10:27 AM, Gyda Glora<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Happy Monday Barony,I hope everyone is doing well and staying occupied. It is good to see some of you during our weekly Wednesday Zoom meeting. If you need info on it, let me know.This week there is also a Zoom meeting with Their Majesties. If you need info, let me know. If you find yourself needing something, please reach out. We are all in this together. Even tho we are separated, we are still together in spirit.Take care,In service,Gyđa kennaraBaroness of Mag Mor
--Manage your subscription at https://LISTSERV.UNL.EDU