Hi Taina,

I just finished a new website, done on squarespace.  I hired someone to help it, and it was really well worth it to have a totally updated and responsive site.  Admittedly, I did add a few customization, so it may be more fancy than you are looking for, but I figured it was a good time to become current.

Squarespace is recommended as easier to use, and more versatile in choices for layouts, etc., than say WordPress.  The thing is that they must host it, so there is an annual fee.

I had originally done my own site in Adobe muse, and it was serviceable, but was not responsive to the many device sizes out there.  Now my site works on phones, tablets as well as computers, and works well with all browsers.

Take a look:

www.chrisgralapp.com

Good luck!  I will be interested to hear what other folks are using.

Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration