I figured I should throw my lone voice in here! I have a WordPress site
that I built myself a few years ago when I had some time and energy. I also
used the highly flexible Avada template for WordPress. Main advantage is
that my hosting is very cheap - like maybe $6/month? I bought a 5 year
package. Compared to around $20/month for some of these other options. Main
disadvantage is that building the site was hard. Avada helps a lot but it's
very much a back end/front end situation rather than drag/drop.

The site is https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.kellyfinan.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=xHFx766yMY3GgtXmNVxQn62_ENWfjfOgdMSqVxFZqlI&s=zgRBS1HPJkjUv6pY8Z9ibk97gfwWjKDbnvUAEsaEL4c&e=  if you want to check it out.

Kelly