I figured I should throw my lone voice in here! I have a WordPress site that I built myself a few years ago when I had some time and energy. I also used the highly flexible Avada template for WordPress. Main advantage is that my hosting is very cheap - like maybe $6/month? I bought a 5 year package. Compared to around $20/month for some of these other options. Main disadvantage is that building the site was hard. Avada helps a lot but it's very much a back end/front end situation rather than drag/drop.

The site is www.kellyfinan.com if you want to check it out.

Kelly