Thank you, Chris,

Finding the $ figure for art/studio supplies for that 12-month period is way easier! I can do that in 5 minutes.

To add to the info you’ve included (as an FYI to everyone on this list): I spoke with a customer service rep at the SBA and was told that the $10,000 can be used for ALL mortgage, insurance, property tax, and utilities costs. For me, since I have a home studio/office, it means I can use the funds for not only the portion of these expenses that apply to my business and are listed on Schedule C but ALSO for the personal portion also. This is a game changer in the best way.

Lynette