Awesome Lynette!  Good sleuthin'!   Best of luck to you--and I urge
everyone to take advantage of this grant. Having been a freelancer all
of my career, it is amazing to actually be able to get a gov't perk, but
I am so sorry that it took an existential pestilence to make this a
possibility.  Double-edged for sure.

I hope we can all continue to work, imagine, and to illuminate the
scientific world--best to all!

Chris

Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

*Chris Gralapp*,MA, CMI, FAMI

Medical/Scientific Illustration

415.454.6567

chrisgralapp.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__chrisgralapp.com_&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=xf4r1Evmdv0PRxepIAegacifjZv1NhxWBdtRXjzCh5k&s=GILunr2vVtFcuAqsKpBx73MM8LB-Th0_d95oxZXTUOY&e= >