FYI for those users of MAC computers.
I use Firefox, and got stuck in the middle of the form.  After calling
the SBA tech support, she said using Firefox, Chrome or Safari won't
work. She said the form does not work on Macs.. I asked how to download
and mail in, but she could not get me to a downloadable document. She
recommended a trusted friend.
Before I did that I tried Chrome, because some times that works on some
government stuff.
It did.
however, I was very careful to type in each window without using
autofill, and use TAB to get to the next one.  If I had to leave one
blank (such as fax number) I did not enter anything but TABBED over it.
Finally I made it to the next pages, and now it submitted.

Wow, tense moments there.

I hope all goes well for you who try.

Best,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=TlzyNv0bdUZwYuILozax-cww5iNhQ-Kgmg-vr8nV2QM&s=b45CA6ciEjPp-FXMir36mfavXjv5NcbrC1WfH2SEps8&e=