Hi Everyone
I'm trying to do some very simple drawings with the brush tool in Illustrator. At first, the wacom pen worked fine. Then it stopped working in the middle of a drawing. Craziest part, I can still see the pen drawing in the tiny preview on the  layer window. I shut down illustrator and unplugged the Wacom, and restarted. It worked fine. Then, shifted from black line to white. Then it stopped working again. I restarted. It briefly worked. Then stopped.
Arggg! I've tried finding solutions online, but they focus on the brush definition (I do have one, not "Basic"). The layer is unlocked, and I'm on the correct layer. I do have a stroke width selected.
Thanks so much!

--
Jennifer Landin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Teaching