Hi Listies,

Even though we are mostly homebound, it is still worthwhile to acknowledge that today is the 50th anniversary of celebrating Earth Day.  I am remembering the first ED was in 1970--so, instead of taking the school bus the five miles to school we hopped on a horse-drawn wagon, and were delivered to our school in high fashion. I have been a devoted environmentalist ever since.  Enjoy the day!

--
Chris Gralapp

>^..^<

Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI