Congratulations Natalya!

Stay Safe Everyone. Hope that your Earth Day was pleasant.

Peace, Love, Joy & Light!

C Olivia Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”

On Apr 22, 2020, at 2:36 PM, Natalya Zahn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Happy Earth Day to all!
I’m getting a little extra comfort during these exceedingly challenging times knowing that the planet is probably breathing more deeply and cleanly on this historic day than she has in decades…

Hope this isn’t a thread hijack but to anyone who receives emails from National Geographic, their “Earth Day Special Edition” announcement today features a few animal coloring pages from a series I drew for them about 20 years ago - honored to be included in correspondence for these special events.

Wishing everyone a safe and celebratory day,
-Natalya

Natalya Zahn
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.natalya.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=fGWETn2oyZ3R2DJt6RpY3Fr2QkO0jIMtmJQQ9u0F14w&s=IUzQ2gpvZl8UMjZ1go38tB9y5L2JM-N5sGhWZNx4ge8&e=
617-301-0494