Hello ECN,

Hope you're outside (where possible) enjoying a lovely Sunday that includes some entomological pursuit of some sort.
On that note, please consider

RE: Your Part In a Pursuit of a Worldwide Collection Catalogue

Right now (through April 27th) you have a unique opportunity to add the most critical voice to an online consultation about
Advancing the Catalogue of the World’s Natural History Collections. This community inherently recognizes the value of collections and you collectively have so many insights about potential for them as well.

Please start here: https://discourse.gbif.org/t/advancing-the-catalogue-of-the-worlds-natural-history-collections/1710

A few example questions (there are more!) that need your experience and insights:
Please share this call with your colleagues too so that input can truly be worldwide and cross-discipline.

We're very much looking forward to talking with you in the forum (at GBIF) where the questions are posted. We are waiting for you.

In anticipation, from Deb, on behalf of the consultation team:
Donald Hobern, Alex Asase, Quentin Groom, Maofang Luo, Deborah Paul, Tim Robertson, Patrick Semal, Barbara Thiers, Matt Woodburn, Eliza Zschuschen
--
-- Upcoming iDigBio Events https://www.idigbio.org/calendar
-- Deborah Paul, iDigBio Digitization and Workforce Development Manager