Hello RiaaN, sorry,
can’t see anything...

>Вторник, 28 апреля 2020, 21:38 +03:00 от Riaan Stals <[log in to unmask]>:
>
>Christian,
>
>Please see below. I’ll share the PDF with you via Google Drive.
>
>RiaaN

>Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
>This message is larger than the size limit for messages. Please make it smaller and try sending it again.

=====
All the best, Dr. Mikhail F. Bagaturov

IUCN /SSC Amphibian SG and Conservation Planning SG,  IPBES
Zoological Institute RAS , St. Petersburg, Russia/ Insect Taxo Lab.,
Academic Member of  Athens Institute For Education & Research ( https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__atiner.gr&d=DwIGaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=0dKKCbLpmQdJFjZyUmOJ0zynkd3L5iKZhe8uuB-rQwE&m=GMpDhZdgxZ9nr0MV-O6j1PFOrg7k4H6sj9yDzn_bE40&s=LSnSuRvB3IMgv_sUA4ufVp0RNKO3byqHSTF7Eeivrwc&e=  )

Author of Theraphosids of the World:  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tarantulas.su_&d=DwIGaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=0dKKCbLpmQdJFjZyUmOJ0zynkd3L5iKZhe8uuB-rQwE&m=GMpDhZdgxZ9nr0MV-O6j1PFOrg7k4H6sj9yDzn_bE40&s=LfDjGJsbyNlGOzVygwPKd_Y3g-7larYLV1-5vMI3qOM&e=