Hello RiaaN, sorry,
can’t see anything...

Вторник, 28 апреля 2020, 21:38 +03:00 от Riaan Stals <[log in to unmask]>:

Christian,

Please see below. I’ll share the PDF with you via Google Drive.

RiaaN

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[log in to unmask]" rel="noopener noreferrer">[log in to unmask]
This message is larger than the size limit for messages. Please make it smaller and try sending it again.

From: Riaan Stals
Sent: Tuesday, 28 April 2020 20:22
To: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Looking for a book

Dear Christian

A PDF of the book is attached.

Riaan

RIAAN STALS

[log in to unmask]" rel="noopener noreferrer">[log in to unmask]

South African National Collection of Insects (SANC)

Private Bag X134, Queenswood, Pretoria, 0121 South Africa

Voice: +27-12-808-8276

Alternative e-address  [log in to unmask]" rel="noopener noreferrer">[log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]" data-name="Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List" data-quote-id="1705211883441643110" data-timestamp="1588094280" data-type="sender">From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List [[log in to unmask]" rel="noopener noreferrer">mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christian Ampudia Gatty