I have not delved into either of these but they might offer some
clues/direction.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mpra.ub.uni-2Dmuenchen.de_44336_1_MPRA-5Fpaper-5F44336.pdf&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=LtbujWNPdbzw6j8eq9-RJVMBctp9ndCoqGEy57VsNLQ&m=IE_C-LlRFSQ7ql77G3Hg_gj9AsyU1GNlsYdUoJB9dZc&s=6_wEuA-uoYAyvFVQyM7r5qn6w3qTotNb_sbCEfO9vi4&e=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.nap.edu_read_10169_chapter_13-23203&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=LtbujWNPdbzw6j8eq9-RJVMBctp9ndCoqGEy57VsNLQ&m=IE_C-LlRFSQ7ql77G3Hg_gj9AsyU1GNlsYdUoJB9dZc&s=2_vvVbvnrNbmwBAvY5IbQrQEAHchTJ67jK1I9aQd9Ms&e=

Brian

--
Brian Eggleston, Ph.D.
Department of Economics

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power and the
fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.  You are free.      Jim Morrison (The
Doors)