Fred Rogers had a deep passion for music and composed many of the songs on
his television program, Mister Rogers Neighborhood. In honor of Fred
Rogers’ love of music, The Gretsch family (of Gretsch Guitars) has endowed
a new music fellowship at the Fred Rogers Center. The Gretsch Fellow in
Children’s Music will conduct research and develop scholarly work around
the ethos and vision of the Fred Rogers Center and its mission “to help
children grow as confident, competent, and caring human beings.” We are
seeking a musician with notable credentials in scholarship, education, or a
related background. You can find more information here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.fredrogerscenter.org_what-2Dwe-2Ddo_music-2Dfellowship&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=IxJL8QDellcV5CwruUNyU_iDRzjvNyqFZPw-oXNdIe0&s=PsobDDbI4snu5P14aIeMBZXPKUY9ZeUVek1grWWoGd0&e=