The AMS is hiring! We are looking for a Communications and Programs
Coordinator to help advance the Society's mission by strengthening
communications and program support. The new hire will be a permanent,
full-time AMS employee (unaffiliated with NYU) and will work remotely for
the duration of the COVID-19 crisis.

Please visit
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.amsmusicology.org_news_503727_Communications-2Dand-2DPrograms-2DCoordinator.htm&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=AKaKjEpVZ7ZYranQXlbfVOQGsbcQ4uZKHUrgFqlq6sE&s=zxrq35gwRYdM5XUcPn1_pGzSOn1fHcW0QhtCXkowW_w&e=
for
details.

The ideal candidate will be well-organized and have excellent writing
skills; experience updating and maintaining websites; and the ability to
work quickly and independently.

Application review will begin after April 15, 2020.

Applicants should email a cover letter and resume to jobs -at-
amsmusicology.org. (Note: Applicants must live in NYC/tri-state region, and
be able to convert to working in-office part-time after the COVID-19 crisis
has passed.)