*With apologies for cross posting*

J & J Lubrano Music Antiquarians are pleased to announce the publication of
our newest catalogue celebrating the 250th anniversary of Beethoven’s birth
in 1770. It contains 113 items devoted exclusively to the composer,
including first and early editions, a number of prints, 19th century books,
and ephemera including early programs and playbills, all illustrated.

The new catalogue can be found at our website:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.lubranomusic.com_catalogues.php&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=QKDZYLTPdmnpTBcI5xds3eCNG4JV1LDgh8GG4EPu2Lo&s=zRE_6zMY8LF2ZNtL_8hoIGFPDl3PWsALoCQqaJBnFxU&e=

Inquiries may be directed to info -at- lubranomusic.com.