---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The Falcon Banner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 1, 2020 at 10:02 AM
Subject: Posts from The Falcon Banner for 05/01/2020
To: <[log in to unmask]>

The Falcon Banner

News from Calontir

SCA Kingdom Quarantine Dance Off Videos

By Mathurin Kerbusso on Apr 30, 2020 11:30 am

Kingdoms throughout the Knowne World have been producing fun dance videos during the Great Quarantine. Below are the links that I have collected, I will add more as I become aware of them. Calontir’s entry coming soon!

Watch the Video

Watch the Video
Watch the Video
Watch the Video
Watch the Video
Watch the Video
Watch the Video
Watch the Video
Watch the Video
Watch the Video
Watch the Video

Read in browser »
share on Twitter

Recent Articles:

Lilies, Crown Tournament, and Coronation Postponed
SCA University Podcast
From Their Royal Majesties: ZOOM Populace Discussion of Current State of the Kingdom
State of the SCA With President John Fulton and Gigi Coulson
Listening to Chaucer in Middle English

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
The Falcon Banner · 9201 Mastin St · Overland Park, KS 66212-4925 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp