Hi all.

At Lore’s recommendation I just bought the IPEVO V4K doc camera. It’s quite impressive!!

 I just did a trail test on a “teaching live” ZOOM meeting and it beats anything I’ve come across. Lots of amazing adjustments, including zooming, auto and manual focus capabilities, screen captures, recording, etc.

Thanks again, Lore, for the demo and recommendation.

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566

See my Flora of North America botanicals at http://beta.floranorthamerica.org/

Follow me on Instagram | @mcleggitt

Website | science-art.com/leggitt
LinkedIn | linkedin.com/in/marjorieleggitt
Instructor | School of Botanical Art & Illustration, Denver Botanic Gardens
Instructor | Bluprint.com