Hi all.
The last few weeks I’ve been teaching online using Zoom.

Yes you can toggle between the computer camera on your face and another camera on your work.

I’m using the free version of Ecocam to turn my iPhone camera into a webcam. (It’s fine for what I’m doing but the “pay-for” version has focusing capabilities, etc.) I toggle back and forth between the camera showing me taking, the webcam showing me working, and jpgs of my students work in PS which I critique and on which I do live “mark ups” using my Wacom tablet. It’s quite a versatile space!

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566