The Value of Museum Collections for Research and Society

Andrew V. Suarez, Neil D. Tsutsui Author Notes

BioScience, Volume 54, Issue 1, January 2004, Pages 66–74, https://doi.org/10.1641/0006-3568(2004)054[0066:TVOMCF]2.0.CO;2

Published: 01 January 2004

https://academic.oup.com/bioscience/article/54/1/66/234633

Luciana Musetti, PhD, Curator

College of Arts & Sciences / Dept. EEOB

C. A. Triplehorn Insect Collection

1315 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212-1157

614-292-2730 Office / 614-292-8082 Office

[log in to unmask]insects.osu.edu