From: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clarke Scholtz
Sent: Sunday, 10 May 2020 15:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: reference mystery - a non-scarab query

Dear Colleagues,

Best wishes in these difficult times.

I am compiling a reference list on general insect biology (defense) and one of my own cryptic notes refers to a paper in Nature by Euw et al, 1967. However, I am unable to trace the details of the paper nor of the author.

If anyone out there can help, I’d be extremely grateful.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Clarke

Clarke Scholtz

Emeritus Professor of Entomology

Department of Zoology & Entomology

University of Pretoria

Pretoria 0002 - RSA

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to
http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full details. /
Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig. Volledige
besonderhede is by http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/
beskikbaar.

Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf
for full details.

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.