That was the short version. Here is the full:

Stephanie Kelton’s volume is a triumph. It is absorbing, compelling,
and–most important of all–empowering. Embracing a well-researched framework
that focuses on how real-world economies actually operate, she lays out a
realistic path to true economic prosperity. It is an approach that focuses
on Main Street and not Wall Street and will permit us to not only
revitalize the struggling middle class, but address critical social
problems like chronic unemployment, poverty, health care, and climate
change. We of course face many binding constraints on our ability to act,
but Kelton argues that the intentional underemployment of our own resources
that results from the pervasive influence of deficit hawks should not be
one. We have needed this book for a very long time. Everyone should read
it, and then reread it, before it is too late to change course.