The AMS Music and Dance Study Group invites submissions for our session on Friday, Nov. 6, 2020, 8-11 p.m: "Stretches, Leaps, Turns: Experiments in Music-Dance Relationships." Please refer to our call for proposals posted on our website, https://ams-mdsg.wixsite.com/ams-mdsg.

We invite proposals for short (15-minute) papers. While we hope to be able to gather in person, we are prepared for the possibility that some or all presentations may have to be delivered remotely.

This will be a satellite session of the international symposium Music as an Experimental Field for Movement, scheduled for September 2020 in Austria, organized by Stephanie Schroedter and supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Society for Academic Research). Panelists of the MDSG may have their contributions considered for inclusion in the peer-reviewed volume that will emerge from this symposium.

Please submit proposals of not more than 250 words to Julia Randel (jrandel1 -at- udayton.edu) by Sunday, June 28, 2020. For more information about the Music and Dance Study Group, please visit https://ams-mdsg.wixsite.com/ams-mdsg

Julia Randel and Stephanie Schroedter, MDSG co-chairs