The School of Music at University College Dublin invites expressions of
interest from scholars seeking to apply for externally funded fellowships.
We are currently running open calls for two schemes: ERC Marie
Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (internal deadline 15 July) and
Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowships (internal deadline 1
September). We also welcome inquiries relating to other relevant schemes
(e.g. Wellcome Trust Research Fellowships, Leverhulme Trust Study Abroad
Studentships, other ERC or IRC competitions). Full information is available
here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ucd.ie_music_research_fellowships_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=V01XsaP3qnskQOX8GhPk2I1DO77sIwGJzS7iRwL9GkE&s=vcNsPxOoLK44sNgb275RrI9HNkX6OwQBM_oWdfDyMzI&e=

All best wishes,

Tom

--
Tomás McAuley