The School of Music at University College Dublin invites expressions of interest from scholars seeking to apply for externally funded fellowships. We are currently running open calls for two schemes: ERC Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (internal deadline 15 July) and Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowships (internal deadline 1 September). We also welcome inquiries relating to other relevant schemes (e.g. Wellcome Trust Research Fellowships, Leverhulme Trust Study Abroad Studentships, other ERC or IRC competitions). Full information is available here: https://www.ucd.ie/music/research/fellowships/

All best wishes,

Tom

--
Tomás McAuley