Call for Blog Contributors on the topic of “The Critical Edition in the
Covid Classroom”

The Covid-19 pandemic has compelled scholars, educators, and performers to
reevaluate how music is practiced. As communities adapt to the changing
environments in which people make and study music, we are looking for short
contributions for our in-house blog, UnderScore, that address the practical
issues related to the use of critical editions in this complex and
ever-changing world. How do critical editions fit into virtual or socially
distanced teaching protocols? How might critical editions benefit teachers
adjusting their syllabi to accommodate these challenging new learning
spaces? How should critical editions adapt to accommodate the varied
necessities of this new instructional climate?

UnderScore (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.areditions.com_news&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=g1E9rxR2IvIya-T3Rcng-whtm5993SMfPbWKcMHwccg&s=zDYGcXT5-I8cqrK2YTdlQl75CUG-_NTDsjbi7pewH64&e= ) is a venue for all who care
about the past, present, and future of scholarly editions of music. We
would love to hear from you.

To contribute to the Underscore blog, please contact blogadmin -at-
areditions.com. Include a synopsis of your article idea and your contact
information (email and phone).