Call for Blog Contributors on the topic of “The Critical Edition in the Covid Classroom”

The Covid-19 pandemic has compelled scholars, educators, and performers to reevaluate how music is practiced. As communities adapt to the changing environments in which people make and study music, we are looking for short contributions for our in-house blog, UnderScore, that address the practical issues related to the use of critical editions in this complex and ever-changing world. How do critical editions fit into virtual or socially distanced teaching protocols? How might critical editions benefit teachers adjusting their syllabi to accommodate these challenging new learning spaces? How should critical editions adapt to accommodate the varied necessities of this new instructional climate?

UnderScore (https://www.areditions.com/news) is a venue for all who care about the past, present, and future of scholarly editions of music. We would love to hear from you.

To contribute to the Underscore blog, please contact blogadmin -at- areditions.com. Include a synopsis of your article idea and your contact information (email and phone).