The Falcon Banner

News from Calontir

Stirring the Pot: An Unofficial Cooks Guild Colloquium

By Mathurin Kerbusso on May 31, 2020 02:47 pm

Do you miss events? Wish you could go to one during Quarantine? Well so did a group of bored cooks in Calontir. We have decided to throw an Unofficial Virtual Event!

We are inviting cooks from all over the Known World to share their knowledge and gain some in the process on Sunday, July 5, 2020 9a-5p CST via a series of online video meeting rooms. Classes can be especially well suited for online meetings, so come learn all about SCA period cooking and related topics. Garb is encouraged.

Let us do all the heavy technical lifting so you can be free to just teach. Register at https://forms.gle/HzL4VJuH2i4xUxPc9 to sign up to teach.

Colloquium website can be found at: https://sites.google.com/view/unofficialcookscolloquium/home

Class schedules/descriptions and access instructions coming soon.
Thank you so much for joining us for a day of fun and learning!
If you have any questions please email us at [log in to unmask]

We can’t wait to see you!
Love,
The Calontir Cooks Guild

Read in browser »
share on Twitter

Recent Articles:

Battlemoor Canceled
Cooking the Books
Announcement: From TRM, In Person Events for the Month of June Canceled
Calontir Glows Some More
In Memoriam: The Passing of Liam St. Liam