What date is this? I see a time, but not the day?
Thanks!
Eowyth

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020, 7:19 PM Lisa Kies <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The information about HG's Majlis has been added to the Unofficial Calontiri Wiki:

At your service,

Sofya

Sofya la Rus, OL, Nobis Herald Extraordinary, druzhinnitsa Kramolnikova         ___
Shire of Heraldshill, Calontir                                                                                {o,o}
http://www.sofyalarus.info                                                                                    (__(|
"No bees, no honey"                                                                                            -^-^-`