Hello!

I wanted to reach out because I think I might have scammer but hard to tell. I heard from Anne Frankly who wants to buy three pieces of my artwork - two on my website are listed as digital artwork so they would be prints to begin with - she is ready to buy with no price or size of work discussed. I offered prints as well but no word in the email if she is wanting original or prints. Additionally I already send her a link to buy the watercolor piece she is interested which is on sale in a show in Minnesota. See her below.

“Regarding our interest in your piece, My husband and I decided we'll like to proceed with the purchase of the 3pieces ( Attached below ), How about you telling me what your inspiration is behind this piece. I think it is lovely work and I hope to give it a good home. I'm presently away on vacation but I should be back in a few days. Pls confirm it's listed price

4534 Lillian St
Houston, TX 77007

Meanwhile, can you please confirm your mailing address and phone number so I may inform my husband on where to forward the payment. I can have him send the payment asap. About shipping, you can handle it from your side to my mailing address above, either by USPS, or FedEx, UPS postal service

I will look forward to hearing from you so I can know how best to proceed.
Cheers.“

Any thought a appreciated since it feels a little fishy to me.

Thank you so much!
Stephanie