It sounds like a scam to me. You can ask for their phone number (don’t give
them yours) and say that you’d like to talk to them. If it’s a scam, they
won’t give you their phone number. I’m not sure what the scam is exactly,
but the name, the fact that they are out of town and didn’t say specifics
about your pieces, that there are spelling and grammar and spacing errors
in the email... all are fishy.

-Julie Johnson