It sounds like a scam to me. You can ask for their phone number (don’t give them yours) and say that you’d like to talk to them. If it’s a scam, they won’t give you their phone number. I’m not sure what the scam is exactly, but the name, the fact that they are out of town and didn’t say specifics about your pieces, that there are spelling and grammar and spacing errors in the email... all are fishy.

-Julie Johnson