Oh, I've had something almost ver batum.  It turned out to be a real scam.
Wow, except for the name "Anne Frankly" it is word perfect. They used a different name.

I think someone on Facebook also said they got a message from "Anne Frankly" and others had also. They all thought it was a scam.

The best advice I got when I reached out to this listserv and friends, was to safeguard any payments through Paypal or Square. Do not send artwork until the money is in your bank and CLEARED (not just deposited) For banks can send a suspicious document to their investigations  department and it could take over a month.  Do not accept checks, MONEY ORDERS (they can be, amazing fakes).  Do not accept money if it is over the amount of sale.  I did a lot of research on line with the State fraud department and the national orgs, too.. They all said the same things.

I would drop this like a hot rock.
My two cents,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC