This is the exact letter and delivery address from the scam letter I got at the end of 2019.  Except the name is different.
The followup letterd made it sound like it was a former student. There are many names that I don't remember, so we had several emails back and forth. They were very good.  Then it just got fishier and fishier.  And finally it was a confirmed scan.

This is not coming from India, I this is a US scam.   I spoke up with the Arizona Attorney General's office and Fraud Complaint dept., as well as the Federal Trade Commission (they have excellent online articles on detecting fraud. )
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538