Thanks to all who responded to my request for help with temperature and humidity requirements for collections.  Some good points were brought up, including staying out of basements, which we've done battle over in the past.  Believe it or not, our Agriculture Building was actually built on a natural spring; thus, sump pumps are running continuously.  Brilliant.  As you would predict, the basement has flooded a few times.  Fortunately, we're on the top floor.  We'll see what happens as the dean considers his options; at least now his decision will be an informed one...

Bob

**************************************
Robert W. Sites, Professor
Subject Editor - Zootaxa