The Nineteenth-Century Studies Association's Graduate Caucus is excited to
announce a new resource for graduate students!

Recognizing that many graduate students are currently feeling isolated from
their scholarly communities and that NCSA connects scholars of different
disciplines and interests, the Grad Caucus is launching Scholars in
Progress: A Seminar Series, or SiP for short.
This online seminar series will give graduate students a chance to share
and get feedback on their work related to the nineteenth century and will
also provide a space for us to hear from established scholars regarding
what they wish they had known in graduate school and what advice they have
for current graduate students.

Our goal is to also sustain this series even after this crisis has passed
to continue to build bridges between disciplines, universities, and
individual scholars. As our acronym suggests, we invite participants to
“sip” their favorite beverages as we engage in professional, collegial
conversation.

Graduate students of all stages in their programs are invited to
participate and submit work.
It is our hope that participants will join a zoom room regularly, but there
will be no attendance requirements. Membership in NCSA is highly
recommended to participate in SiP.

We hope to launch this fall. For more details, visit the Graduate Caucus
webpage: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ncsaweb.net_graduate-2Dstudents_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=sDhEqfWN9yad9PUZruHZ8Hir4tG5eXfUWtCcrVxASn0&s=WE7m5PUYgSbkQ3S3thH6ALSFZvFol7RA63h3GKF-2nU&e=

We are looking for graduate students and potential mentors! If you are
interested in learning more, joining us, or providing a paper during this
upcoming year, please complete this google form:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSdKet8yWn9HoojItTqzr6g87dedvprb7QjNim5ApB-5FoBa2r9g_viewform&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=sDhEqfWN9yad9PUZruHZ8Hir4tG5eXfUWtCcrVxASn0&s=86lLbIfOh55CebCy6tElGQLPqscDNlK8vfXwIJuhOzE&e=