The Jewish Studies and Music Study Group has updated its website and
created a new listserv. Please check out our new website at
jewishstudies.ams-net.org. To join our Listserv, please write to
amsjewishmusic -at- gmail.com OR search "JSMSG AMS" in Google Groups to
apply for membership. All are eligible and welcome to join!

We are also seeking blog posts from all scholars, activists, and authors
who work with or in Jewish music. Please visit
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__jewishstudies.ams-2Dnet.org_blog_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=LxwjremOsq26Q-oDUrYUfoMfQIULFAiA2wojIFPBkXg&s=zaEstYGyadf9Wc_rlnzviY1FZVXRd-H1qFgfXRvedtc&e=  for details.