I believe it would be the most prudent choice all around to cancel this
year, as much as i dont want that to be the case. New cases of COVID are on
the rise and ar just a month out it i dont think it is safe for that large
a gathering. If it we're to take place, being the first time in months for
friends to visit i would not count on maintaining any kind of social
distancing, and realistically our populace has no shortage of high risk
members.

Additionally, I would expect a smaller than average turn out, which makes
me concerned about our baronial budget. And I would honestly be surprised
if the crown didn't shut down through August anyway.

All around i think it is in the kingdom and baronys best interest to hold
off and do better next year.

-Fasti