Mine and Isabeau's are in the same thoughts of Fausti's. That we should hold off until next year, and in hope that the Cozid is'nt as bad.

Carlos  and Isabeau's

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 11:31 PM Fastmundr Eldjarnsson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I believe it would be the most prudent choice all around to cancel this year, as much as i dont want that to be the case. New cases of COVID are on the rise and ar just a month out it i dont think it is safe for that large a gathering. If it we're to take place, being the first time in months for friends to visit i would not count on maintaining any kind of social distancing, and realistically our populace has no shortage of high risk members.

Additionally, I would expect a smaller than average turn out, which makes me concerned about our baronial budget. And I would honestly be surprised if the crown didn't shut down through August anyway.

All around i think it is in the kingdom and baronys best interest to hold off and do better next year.

-Fasti