Hello from sunny Southwest Sarasota, Florida!

We're thrilled to announce the official formation of the new Florida Group. You'll now find us listed on the GNSI Chapter map, and our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/gnsiflorida

We hope to announce our new Instagram page shortly. I've listed below our initial foundational members (names are still coming in) and truly hope you'll join with us by emailing me at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to supporting group members with resources, opportunities, and more and very much look forward to learning more about all of you during the Virtual Convention in August. Our doors are always open, please feel free to add any questions or thoughts.

Jeanette Lee Atkinson (GNSI) Naples
Matthew Croxton (GNSI) Lakeland
Charon Henning (GNSI) Location Mobile
Josh Quick (GNSI) Jupiter
Mindy Lighthipe
Carolyn Martel (AMI) Grant
Catherine Vallance (AMI) Indian Harbor Beach
Shauna Lee Lange (GNSI) Venice