Has anyone done this: changed from jpeg to camera raw or dng format? Can
this be done to batches of photos? I'm very interested in doing so because
of the data loss problem with jpegs; we are archiving a ton of photos right
now.

Thank you,
MaryBeth

--
MaryBeth Hinrichs
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.stellariastudio.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=Eg3l3ovwud_YLaLUPJ08HzuWquPhjvTrj6wfzsegngw&s=1txWPl6wecI9D7DkhJfxFLg2SVwvQjCSyfpmBxaYp-A&e=