Would the Technology present an opportunity to get a screen shot of all of us who are attending the conference?

C Olivia Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
www.carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”