Well I’m not involved with the conference committee (that is one talented group!) but I am helping with the GNSI journal. I’m thinking of creating an updated Chapter map for our third issue!

Fiona

From: SCIART <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Shauna Lee Lange <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 1:08 PM
To: SCIART <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Florida Group Now Forming

Let me know if you need any help for the Convention. Hope you're doing great today!  :)

Shauna Lee Lange

941.875.5190

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 4:03 PM Fiona Martin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

This is wonderful news! Thank you for sharing, Shauna. I feel it’s our virtual gatherings (especially with local chapters) that will help us get through these trying times.

Best,

Fiona

Fiona R. Martin

Layout Manager

GNSI Journal

Science Illustrator and Designer
Visualizing Science

+1(480)414-0301

Facebook | Twitter | MedIllSB | Linked In

Senior Illustration Editor

Annual Reviews

+1(650)843-6626

Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Knowable Magazine