Goodness, Marj. You carry your age wonderfully!

Patricia Savage
P_savageart.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 29, 2020, at 3:08 PM, Marjorie Leggitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Britt.

The old EPSON Perfection 2450 is indeed a 32-bit scanner. But then again, I’ve had it for a 100 years so I guess it’s time to upgrade!

Marj
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566

See my Flora of North America botanicals at http://beta.floranorthamerica.org/

Follow me on Instagram | @mcleggitt

Website | science-art.com/leggitt
LinkedIn | linkedin.com/in/marjorieleggitt
Instructor | School of Botanical Art & Illustration, Denver Botanic Gardens